Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And now a word from our sponsors....

I'm not blogging to make money. Let me make sure that's clear up front.

But I buy a ton of stuff from Amazon, and when it's good stuff, I tell other people about it. Amazon likes that, so they'll pay me for this. And when someone wants to pay me for something I'm doing already, I'm generally willing to go along with that.

So I'm going to try out this Amazon Associates thing. I'm hoping that it will make it easier for me to link to books and such in my posts. I also hope it will improve your experience of looking up the stuff I'm linking to. But if it turns out that it actually interferes with the primary point of this blog (discussing software testing), then I'll give it the boot. So let's test this thing out, okay?

Right now I'm reading Beautiful Testing: Leading Professionals Reveal How They Improve Software (Theory in Practice) and I hope to post a review of it soon. Maybe separate reviews for each chapter, since it's an anthology?

No comments: